Friday, November 30, 2012

Our November

Today is the last day of November. Wow!! Already!!!
Yuri has developed quite rapidly. (At least, that is what I felt.)
Unlike, other babies, she hardly moved with her tummy. I was just wondering when she will ever start crawling, but she seemed not starting. 
But, when she turned 8 months. She started to put her buttocks way high up in the air and try to crawl. I guess some babies just skip the moving with a belly part. 
I found it really really cute, so I took some pictures of her doing it.






Yuri is a bit frustrated because she can't crawl.


James helped Yuri to crawl by putting a mouse in front of her so that she would want to grab it.


Yuri had a congested nose in November. So the other day, we went to the hospital.

Daddy, I am scared to be in the hospital.





We had some shopping on Black Friday.




I bought some clothes after a long time. I got some good deals. hehehe. But I don't have any pictures of me wearing them. :(

I am wearing one of the tops that I got in this video.

I was trying to speak some Chinese. lol.
I don't think that you can see it well. So I might take some pictures of the clothes that I got later. :)

Yuri is trying to stand up holding things lately. I need to keep my eye on her all the time. It is a bit exhausting..  but it is okay because I love her. hehehehe.

Awwww.

I love you smile, Yuri.

But, soon enough, she didn't like the earmuff.


I took this picture just before she yanked it from her ears. lol.

26th of November was her 9th month mark. I wanted to put her on the floor and take some pictures of her, but she didn't let me. She wanted to crawl to me and moved so fast that I couldn't get her still picture.


I put her down and backed off a bit so that I could take a picture, but she was always on the way to me already. lol


So, I needed James's help when he came back home.

I am 9 months today! :)





Yay!!! :)

Daddy kissing Yuri.

Yuri kissing Daddy...
So cute. :)


Yuri! Are you kissing Daddy or eating Daddy? lol.



Yuri blowing kisses to you!!! :)



1 comment:

  1. Human conception requires an egg and sperm. Poor ejaculation ,If you're not ovulating, you won't be able to get pregnant. Anovulation is a common cause of female infertility and it can be triggered by many conditions. PCOS,Over/underweight,primary Ovarian insufficiency,a thyroid dysfunction,.,hyperprolactinemia, irregular cycle, Blockage in the Fallopian Tubes, UTI. when the eggs release from the Ovary did not get to the Fallopian tubes you can not get pregnant Therefore use AGBARA Herbal Cleanser to clean up all this Infertility pains in Your Body and get pregnant easy..drcureherbalhome@gmail.com.. However, regular menstrual cycles don't guarantee that ovulation is occurring.

    ReplyDelete